Sunday, August 2, 2009

only 17 days to go to some more good times















Here is a photo of the pretty pattern I get imprinted on my nose each day after 10 minutes of being squashed by the face mask.

I'm starting to wonder if this blog is really helping anyone? It started out being some positive stories about living with a brain tumour (something you do not normally read on brain tumour blogs), but since the second recurrence I'm afraid the harsh reality of it all has brought me back to earth and here I am reporting on surgery, chemo and radiation instead. However, that said, after completing the thirteenth day of radiation therapy on Friday, it means that there are now only 17 days to go before I get back to some serious living and reporting on something more positive! By then, I hope that the temodal and radiation will have done the job and cleaned up the tumour cells remaining after the surgery. This time I'm hoping for at least five years before another recurrance. There are so many walks to walk and cliffs to climb!

1 comment:

  1. It sure does help me since I found your blog.

    I like to hear the reality of brain tumours aswell as the positive side of things.

    ReplyDelete