Monday, May 31, 2010

Tired of being tired

Here I am halfway through my third cycle of Temodal and I can't get over how tired I feel all the time. It does not matter how much sleep I have, I always want more. I find that to do anything active requires enormous mental discipline.Yesterday I did get myself over to the cliffs at Kangaroo Point and managed to climb, on a top rope, a fairly easy climb (Samson's Pillar-Australian grade 16, or about a 5.10a in the USA decimal system) that I have done many times before, so that was good but it showed me how much fitness I have lost.

I am getting so fat from lack of exercise that I am disgusted in myself and even though it was pretty cold this morning, I rode my bike to work to burn up a bit of that fat.

Is this common for Temodal? I assume that my body is tired because it is so busy repairing the damage being done by the Temodal. It looks like I need to write this year off as far as energetic activities go. Ah well, so be it, at least I'm alive. 2011 is shaping up to be a big year of catching up. The trouble is that I keep getting older!

1 comment:

  1. OK Larry looks like it might be 2011 before we get to climb Sunburnt Buttress? No hurry - I will be a year older too but we'll take some young whipper snapper with us : ) In the meantime, as soon as you feel like a climb let me know. Jenny.

    ReplyDelete